Chapter 14 Quiz (Instant Feedback)
Click on the answer of your choice for each item. You will instantly receive feedback as to the accuracy of your choice.(Click if you would like to download an answer key that you can print.)
1. The field of __________ is the study of physical health and illness by psychologists of from various areas of specialization.
2. Enduring physical and psychological symptoms that occur after experiencing an extremely stressful event such as an environmental disaster or combat. This best describes
3. The hassles of everyday life such as strained interpersonal relationships, battling traffic, and meeting deadlines at work are called
4. A habitual tendency to attribute negative events to causes that are stable, global, and internal is known as
5. Trying to directly change a stress-inducing situation is called
6. In general, what influence does self-complexity have on health?
7. In the stress and coping process, the term appraisal refers to
|| Back to the Main List of Quizzes ||
|| Back to the Social Psychology Main Page ||